Nordstrom is giving card holders triple points now through May 6th, so I thought I’d share some of my picks along with what I actually bought and what I might buy if I decide to make a second purchase.
- BP. Medallion Tassel Earrings: Comes in teal and grey and is currently 25% off making them only $8.69!
- BaulbleBar Aimee Y-Choker: It’s not on sale, but if you’ve been eyeing it for a while, now’s a good time to get it because it will get you 144 points closer to your next Nordstrom Note.
- Beautyblender: They’ve been price matched in all four colors so they’re $17.
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress: You’ve probably seen many bloggers wearing this dress this spring and if you get it now you’ll earn yourself 267 points!
- Topshop Basic Crop T-Shirt: Only $10, or you can get two for $18.
- Ban.do Not Without My Coffee Classic Tee: Cute brand, cute tee.
- Madewell Setlist Boxy Striped Tee: A truly great classic tee that can be dressed up or down.
- BP. Ruffle Cotton Eyelet Top: Currently sold out, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it will be restocked again. I was stalking this top online the week leading up to the 3x points weekend and it kept going in and out of stock the whole time.
- Rebecca Minkoff Sarah Top: Not only is this top 40% off (making it $70.80) but its cold shoulder sleeves are also adjustable so it can be worn on or off the shoulder, giving you two tops for the price of one!
- BP. Tie Waist Handkerchief Hem Skirt: This cute blue and white striped skirt is also 40% off and is only $26.98.
- Free People Meet Your Match Skort: It has pockets and is 40% off. Need I say more?
- Leith Pleat Front Shorts: Love these comfy looking shorts in both colors! They have pockets as well and could easily be dressed up or down.
As for myself, I bought the tassel earrings in grey (was never a fan of the tassel earring trend until I saw these), the Beautyblender (I currently apply my liquid foundation with my hands like an animal and have been wondering if this thing is as magical as everyone says), and the BP. eyelet top (I saw one of my fav bloggers in this and loved it on her, hoping it looks good on me too).
I’m not sure if I’ll make a second purchase this weekend, but I am super close to getting a Nordstrom Note, which would be nice to have for the Anniversary Sale coming up this July, because I know I’ll be shopping that sale. If I make a second purchase I think it would be the Rebecca Minkoff top, it was what I was originally planning to buy when I saw that this sale was coming up a few weeks ago, but I fell in love with some other things more. I really like the idea that it can be worn two ways, but if I bought it, I’d make myself choose between it and the eyelet top because they both cost a little more than what I’d typically spend on a top. I’d also buy the cropped white tee because my current one could be replaced soon. I would kind of like to get the rust colored shorts as well, but after my other purchases, I’d rather wait and see if they go on sale.
Let me know in the comments if you’re shopping at Nordstrom this weekend and what you’ve got your eye on!