For my very first official gift guide I thought I’d start with a stocking stuffers guide. I thought it would be fun to find items that I and other people I know might like. It turned out being mostly for women but I’ll try to make my next gift guide for both men and women.
1. This Origins 8-Pc Superstar Minis gift set would be great for loading up a beauty lovers stocking, or for frugally splitting up between a few stockings. Since it’s made up of their best sellers, there should be something for everyone.
2. I have heard great things about Stila matte liquid lipsticks and thought this mini set would be another great option for a beauty lover as well as something else that could be split between three stockings.
3. I’ve been mildly curious about Christmas crackers for the past two years and when I saw this set of Santa Christmas Crackers I thought it would be another great gift to help fill up a few stockings.
4. This vacuum wine pump (that I believe must be a stopper that vacuums air out of your bottle) would be a great little gift for the wine lover in your family.
5. Any beauty lover will immediately recognize the value of this 4pc full size MAC lipstick set, I mean how many full size holiday sets do you see?! Yeah, almost none. Also another set that can be divided up between stockings.
6. For those that are always journaling or even drawing I thought a soft cover notebook that could easily be carried around would make for a great stocking stuffer.
7. I have heard amazing things about these Invisibobble hair ties. They don’t leave a pony tail dent in your hair and don’t really stretch out. I would get some for myself but would like to find them in minis because I have really fine hair and need my hair ties in a smaller size.
8. Beauty ornaments like this Philosophy jar ornament are really great for trying out a new product, plus these minis can be soo cute! Also, this one is 50% off!
9. This Philosophy cream 4-piece set is another great set to break up in your stockings. I would put this in two stockings since you get two shower gels and two lotions.
10. Pampering type items like this Peppermint Mocha Bath Bomb would be a delicious smelling surprise to find Christmas morning. Plus who doesn’t need to relax after this hectic time?
11. For the photo bug in your fam how great would this string of Photo Clip Lights look in their room?! Also come in gold and clear if you search the site. Also 50% off!
12. I think this mini 3-pc Tarte set is about the cutest mini holiday set I’ve ever seen, plus it gives you a full face of makeup, minus the foundation.
13. I’ve always liked the idea of a mini emergency kit, however I don’t regularly carry a purse so there isn’t really a point in me getting one, but for those that do this blush kit could be a cute stocking stuffer loaded with useful items.
14. I’m totally obsessed with Korean paper face mask, in fact last time I was at TJ Maxx I found a large selection of them and spent a good 15 mins sorting through a foot tall stack of ones I wanted to buy. I think some of them will find their way into my stocking this year. Anyway, it’s another great pampering item to throw in some stockings.
15. If you have a fashionista who always needs to charge their phone this Tassel USB Keychain could really come in handy and look cute attached to their purse.