Another year, another top ten post. Here’s a list of my ten best purchases of 2019.
- Pink ankle boots: Last spring I realized I could use some pink ankle boots when I noticed I’ve been wearing pink more often. I found these at Nordstrom last fall and I’ve been wearing them so much already.
- Nude suede heels: For a few years I’ve been thinking about buying suede nude heels because they seemed more appropriate to wear in the fall and winter then my leather ones. I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding this fall and needed new heels and found these at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- High waisted cutoff shorts: I haven’t boughten denim shorts in years, and was so happy to find these for only $20. I basically lived in these shorts all summer.
- Pink floral romper: When I bought this last summer I thought it might end up just being another impulse buy, but it fits me so well and is so comfortable that I’ve been getting so much wear out of it last summer and fall.
- Tweed shorts: I love tweed and I loved finding this sophisticated fabric used in a fun pair of shorts. I’ve been wearing these shorts so much the past few months.
- Straw handbag: I was never crazy about the straw handbag trend, but I found this one over the summer and fell in love. The white and gold details on it are just perfect.
- Box clutch: I really like the look of box bags and this little pink cutie has been so much fun to cary around lately.
- Ribbed long sleeve shirt: (pictured with the pink romper) While shopping last summers Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I debated back and forth if I should buy this long sleeve shirt, and I’m so glad I did. I have it in both ivory and black and they’ve been so great to have this fall and winter to layer under dresses and jackets.
- Blazer: I had to double check, and I can’t believe I’ve only had this blazer for a year. I’ve worn it so much at the beginning of the year and again in the fall and winter.
- Black satin slip dress: For a few years now I’ve been shopping around for a satin slip dress, buying and returning from numerous stores in a number of colors. Finally this year I decided to look at night gowns from Victoria’s Secret and found a great fitting one for my height.
Leave a Reply